Thursday, November 22, 2007

Letter to Santa (as scribbed by Chris)

Dear Santa,
I (Jett) am writing this letter hoping that it will reach you in time for Christmas. I feel that I have been a good kid this year, and that my good behavior warrants a Dinosaur, a Ferrari, and anything else you would like to bestow upon me. Sure I have done somethings that "parents" would deem as "mis-behavior", I would like to remind you, but I am sure you do not need it, that is what we kids do, adults sometimes forget in their age, what being a kid intels. So dear Santa please find it your heart to grant my wishes.
Jett

P.S. The dogs are not lost, just misplaced.

2 comments:

Sydney said...

Hmmm... Jett's vocabulary is quite impressive. I assume the dogs have been found? Never a dull moment!!!!!

Jennifer said...

That is funny. School is really working out for Jett, he is so smart.