Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Cup Tower

I (Aimee) was left to babysit after having to be up for work by a quarter to four. This is was ensued as I laid on the couch doing an excellent babysitting job.
I went to put the flash on and as soon as I got it Jett backed into his side. You can kind of see his reaction but he backed out to quick. Enola still doesn't realize what just transpired.
Rebuilding the cup tower. Great team work!
Jett deciding how to take it out with a bang.
Pretty impressed with themselves. I was pretty impressed with them myself.

4 comments:

Sydney said...

Impressive! The babysitting, not the cup tower :-) (kidding)

Anonymous said...

that is so cool,I want to make one!!
maddie

Dad Risser said...

I'm impressed!!

Toni said...

Well I'm alittle late at seeing the picture but that is one impressive tower
Aunt Toni