Sunday, January 11, 2009

More Doings

See below for description of picture shown above. I accidentally deleted it and don't know how to move it down.
Pops got a new truck. A Ford 350 King Ranch edition with all the power amenities and luxuries a man of Pops stature deserves.

Enola got some new glasses and looks absolutely beautiful as always. She has also started dance which is an all encompassing plethora of dance styles. Two classes down and still loving it.

Everyone needs their picture in the blog. This is Pops usual "I have a hangover, leave me alone." look


SEE ABOVE PICTURE
This is for a girl at Jetts school who is so beautiful he wants to marry her but can't remember her name. That's why it says "To You" and "I will marry you" Included in the envelope is a love note with hearts x's and o's all over and some beautiful indistinguishable words. If that doesn't work there is also money, apparently to entice the young beauty. When asked about it he now plays dumb and says, "It was just for fun."

Dreaming of the future wife.

So happy to be cooking us a delicious meal. Yes, I am mooching a free meal yet again.
Sorry it took so long to put some more pictures up. (Aunt Syd :) I can put some Christmas gathering pictures up for you if you still want.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

So we all thought Enola would be the one that had to be locked up but it's starting to look like it will be Jett. Have I ever mentioned my family is the coolest. Enola you look stunning in your new glasses.

Sydney said...

Enola you look beautiful and so hip and cool in your new glasses. Love them and you. Aimee- I love you for keeping the blog up to date. Yes, I will take any picture updates you want to add. And Jett's escapades should never be overlooked. If we can't have new CAlvin and Hobbs we can at least have Jett and ...well...just Jett!

Anonymous said...

Love the glasses, Enola. They give you a very classy, smart look. April - did you get another cut / trim. Looking good!!!
I'm with Syd and the Calvin and Hobbs reference. Long may they live in Jett:)

Aimee said...

I like the new background jen

NĂ©na said...

Enola you look adorable!!!
and jett....well..jett is hilarious hahaha