Sunday, May 31, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ENOLA!!!

She's now officially the big 12!  Oh they grow up so fast.
When Enola saw this picture she laughed and said she looked like "A one-legged prostitute."  I asked her if she knew what a prostitute was, she giggled and said "No"  Mom educated her
She's sporting new jewelry from the neighbor friends and clothes from Chelsea and D.J
It took her a few tries to get all the candles out.  She also got some $$$ which she is saving to buy a laptop, perfume, and received a few cd's.  Her favorite being Michael Jacksons #1 hits (from Jett)
Cousins don't be saddened if you were not invited.  Just the siblings came over.  The cousins that truly loved her came over and said "Happy Birthday" anyhow :)
Oh, here Taylor and Jett are having a deep meaningful conversation.
Here is Zander.  Already 25 pounds.  Yes, he is a big boy!
Jett has to prove his manhood anytime a brother comes around.  He fought Taylor all night, had a few battles with Kody and one with D.J. earlier in the day.
Whitney and Kameron made it over before their big move to Logan in a couple of weeks.
Everyone enjoying some cake and ice cream. 
 We don't need an excuse to have treats but we all LOVE Enola and are glad she's here.  We'll celebrate her we think at least once a year.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

oh sad that the most important sibling wasnt there. me... happy birthday enola, i love you!

Jennifer said...

Oh you beat me to it (the birthday post that is). Happy birthday pretty girl, I can't wait to see you!!!

Jennifer said...

I thought I was the most important sibling. We always get left out don't we Tiff?

Aimee said...

Well then you two should move to where the party is

Anonymous said...

First - HAPPY BIRTHDAY ENOLA!!!
Second - Welcome to my world, Tiffany & Jenni. I, the most important aunt, have ALWAYS been left out of the festivities and seemed destined to always be so.

Back to Enola. I love you and hope you had the best day EVER!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sydney said...

Wait... who's the most important aunt????? Who lives far away????? I dual you Becky :-)
Happy Day Enola! Wish I was there also (and just so you all know I'm not the slacky late aunt, I sent a card that arrived early... top that Bec ;-)
Love you Enola and I agree, you look like you have one leg but you do NOT look like a prostitute. Glad you Mom educated you on that one.

Dad Risser said...

HAPPY B-DAY ENOLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your favorite Unka.