Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas and the New Year

Enola modeling her "Skinny Jeans" which are too big. Can't imagine why.


Avalon loved the paper and the boxes. What more do babies need?

"Super Hero in a box"
The aftermath. (Notice how there is no picture of me. Yes feel sad, they made me take all the pictures/video)
A man free Christmas morning.

He only looks slightly hammered in this picture.
Sisters day out. (Minus two)
There goes the lovely golden brown locks.
Putting on the finishing touches. Looks good yeah?
It looks even better in person. Come see for yourself.
New sassy hair to match her attitude.
The new dos with Clint, the man who makes us beautiful.
Mmm..Coneys.
the end for now. Hope you enjoyed the onslaught of pictures. I did
(posted by Aimee not April, sorry for any confusion)

3 comments:

Sydney said...

Thank you Aimee for your selfless devotion to keeping us updated with the Kasch Klan. I love the haircuts and what fun bonding time for Enola with her big sisters (not fwends but sistahs!) The cuts all look cute and I agree- sassy on Jenni!

Anonymous said...

I first saw the pics on your blog (Aimee). They look great. Wish I had been that bold! Love that you keep us all posted too. We (I) need to do a little harrassing on my end of the family. LOVE YOU

Anonymous said...

P.S.
Your mom looked adorable in that pixie cut too!