Friday, June 11, 2010

A little rain never hurt anyone

But a lot could kill you

So it snowed in the valley about 4" a few weeks ago melted later that day then it was Spring again the following day.

Follow that by a few days of rain, and v'ola you've got some flooding.
If any of you know the area, this is on the north side of the spillway thing. The water is running over the top of it
(Not sure why this one is tilted)
I like how we have two natural water-slides and a pond now though
I had taken some video but it wasn't great and you get the idea.
It has rained every night since Sunday (today being Friday) with two more days to come.

4 comments:

Sydney said...

Is that the park near your house? Wow!

Jennifer said...

Is it warm enough to play in because that would be awesome. I'll let you send some of that rain to us.

Unknown said...

its like the PNW!!! Mud sliding is a fun and dirty passtime!

Eddie said...

Enola told me about this today. I remember all the talk about the creeks in the cottonwood canyons but I forgot how you guys are so close to a creek that floods too.

BTW- Tell Enola thanks for helping out today and babysitting the kids. I hope it wasn't too much for her. Also, we would have stopped and talked with Don but I had to get back home to get ready for work.