Thursday, February 9, 2012

As I promised

Not when I promised though.


If you know Enola you know she gets really bad bloody noses, and this sometimes happens during them. Totally real and creepy cool at the same time.



I love the sound of the cello, even if it is the same note being practiced over and over and it doesn't always have that "lovely" sound.


Chris was kind enough to take Enola out and teach her how to drive a stick shift in my car. She did really good. I went out to see where they went and thought it was Chris driving up the street. Besides taking corners a wee too fast and needing to learn how to ease into the brakes instead of slamming them on and oh yeah trying to not drop my transmission by shifting from 2 to reverse. She did really well. Chris said she stalled once at the beginning and then he had her start and stop again and she did great.
She can't really be that old can she?





He can play the whole song but he didn't have the music in front of him and this was just from memory.


(Sorry about the spacing issue and the captions being above the next picture not under the correct one. )

3 comments:

Sydney said...

Yes, eye creeped me out.
Yes, cello lovely as is the student.
Hey, isn't that what high school boyfriends are for? To learn how to drive on THEIR car and totally destroy THEIR transmission? At least that's how I did it. Thank you Jesse Lloyd, Scott Pozza and Tim Rissler (and their transmissions).
Wow- next Jett has a bandana on and is lying on the ground playing with his teeth. You Rock!
And Aimee- thank you for posting for this family. Your auntie appreciates it!
xox

Jennifer said...

Enola's eye is gross and Jett sounds awesome.

Anonymous said...

Amen to all of the above. Wow! I think it's been too long since I've been in Utah!