Thursday, June 14, 2012

I already apologized on my blog

A lot happens in 2 months but I only have pictures for...

 Enola got grey contacts because....

 She is obsessed with the British tv show Sherlock.  
This is a Sherlock pose by the way.

Last time I posted Jett hadn't started baseball and now the season is over.  They went all season without 
being defeated at loosing.
 He did awesome when he played catcher.  When he was in the outfield he would get bored and start dancing or playing in the dirt.

 He had no fear.  It was so fun to watch him catch.  If a runner on third would get too far off the base he would chase them all the way back.  One time he got close to tagging the kid out by running from home.  Even the other catchers mom liked watching Jett play catch cause he was so funny.

 This picture doesn't show it but he got quite a few hits.  


 We called him the Threat when we ran the dirty dash (see my blog) because in soccer and baseball he is so fast the other teams didn't know what to do.  He would steal second and not stop, one time the short stop had the ball and he flew past him to third.  No fear. 

 I could never slide like this kid does.  He will slid hit the bag and pop right up. Just like a pro.

 I wish I would have gotten the inning before because he stole home and WAS safe, this one, not so close :) 
I'm partial to watching him play baseball because I love to play it myself but he says he likes soccer more.  I hope he continues to play both though because it was so much fun to go to the games.  

I can't believe my gorgeous little sister is 15! I let her drive about once a week.  Last night I even let her move my car from one side of the church to the other (without me there).  Bad news for me is she forgot to take the emergency brake off and doesn't understand how to be gentle when putting on the brakes.  Which made her real nervous driving to night games later that night.  

4 comments:

Rheanna said...

Enola, I love Sherlock too! Best show. Happy Birthday luv, you really are gorgeous!

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the pictures. I was surprised how much I liked watching Jetts game and how much I got into it. Enloa does look gorgeous.

Sydney said...

Dang, sorry I didn't make one of Jett's games. Sounds exciting. And though i understand Enola's interest in the grey contacts, her brown eyes are gorgeous and she really is blooming to quite the beauty (don't let it go to your head girl ;0)
xox

AEliseB said...

I love me some Sherlock too. Watson on the other hand is not my flavor.