Thursday, March 6, 2008

Another Conversation...


Jett was kind enough to accompany me to the store tonight. What follows is a conversation we had on the way home about him and his ladies.
(Names have been changed to protect the innocent.)
"Hey Aimee Brad was sick at my table today."
"That's too bad."
"Maybe all the kids will be at my table tomorrow."
"Why would they all be sick?"
"So Joan and I can be alone. Then I will trust my 'INKSTINK' and kiss her." (giggles)
"Trust your 'inkstink' huh?"
"Yeah my stomach tells me to kiss her. On the lips!"
"Kiss her on the lips? How many girls have you kissed?"
"Three."
"All on the lips?"
"No"
"What are their names"
"Um...Celeste and....I don't remember the other ones." (smiles)
"You don't remember their names?"
"No but Joan and I are the hottest kids in the class...IN THE SCHOOL!"
"Really? You think your pretty good looking huh?"
"Yeah all the boys and girls chase me around all day, wanting to kiss me."
"The boys chase you around wanting to kiss you? You mean girls."
"No the boys chase me around to take my picture, the girls chase me to kiss me. I have to run from the bus to my class before anyone sees me. You know when I kiss Joan tomorrow she will pass out and then I will have to carry her to the teacher."
At this point his ego takes over and he talks a lot about himself and how incredibly amazing and hot he is.
Hey at least he's got self esteem.............
Right?

5 comments:

Sydney said...

That's "self esteem" in upper case letters baby!

Eddie said...

Ha ha ha! So were you and Jett the only ones in the car or did his swelling head take up most of the empty space.

Aimee said...

Yes and yes :)

Jennifer said...

That is funny you need to get mom on and have her type up his rock star story.

Anonymous said...

He has definately been listening to and watching his father - the great teacher:)