Monday, August 18, 2008

First Day of School



Today was the first day of school for the kids. Enola is now in 6th grade and Jett 1st. Enola didn't say much except that it was awesome. I think she would have told me all about her day but her best friend Ronnie came over. Anyway there is a new cute girl in Jetts class who has a crush on a boy in her class whose name starts with a J. The funny thing is when he tells you the story he bites his cheeks to keep from smiling. Pretty funny. Guess you would have to be here.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm glad Jett's hair looks normal again. What cute siblings I have!

April said...

Am i cute?Enola

Aimee said...

jett didn't get his hair cut, so it does NOT look normal, it only looks that way cuz he slept on it

Anonymous said...

Yes, Enola, you're VERY CUTE too. Read Jennie's comment again. She said "What cute siblingS I have." She meant both of you.
Unfortunately, I missed the celebration by a day. No better place to party than at the Kasch house.