Monday, July 5, 2010

Girls Camp!

OK, so here are a few pictures of girls camp.(And we slept in tents). We stayed for four days. Four very HOT days. Yes Aimee ran over a squirrel.(story) So we were almost to the campsite and I saw a deer and yelled "DEER!!!" Aimee thought that she wasn't paying attention and veered. We felt a bump and Aimee looked back and saw the squirrel with a tire mark and was flat in the middle. It was so funny.



**Aimee's version. I hit the squirell at the same time Enola YELLED deer, it only scared me because I had been watching the murder and thought maybe she was yelling about another animal in the road. It wouldn't have been a big deal if she wouldn't have yelled. I did not veer and hit the squirrell. I just hit it!**





Me, Aimee, Kareamy(Black hair), Makenzee (Blue eyes)

Bridgely Hodge. She is a new beehive. We go far back.

That's My sleeping bag on the end and I barely get enough room.

This was the hottest day. This is Kati another new beehive. BTW I was a second year.
There was a 5 mile hike on wednesday. It was so painful. (Aimee didn't finish she went back halfway for some reason. I knew she could finish though.) We were so HOT!!!

**Aimee's version: I went back because two girls who were told they had to go but didn't have to because it wasn't a requirement wanted to go back and they couldn't go without a leader so....I'm a good person**


We were Cinderella so Blue FLOWERS
Dad was invited to join us on the 5 mile hike
The golden plunger for cleanest tent. No my tent didn't get it ever

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun Enola.

Anonymous said...

Good times!

Unknown said...

that looks like a fun adventure. Enola you are so beautifull. I love you!

Sydney said...

Good times Enola and how nice to have Aimee with you and your Dad to join you at some point. Nice memories. Love you much!