Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Enolas new HAIR

Before
After

So yesterday we (me and mom) went out and looked for purple(I was not coping Jenni with the color but It's lehi's color and i wanted to get in the spirit) But target didn't have purple. So I got true red. And mom asked me as we were walking out "Do you want to do strikes still or your whole head?" And I said, "The whole head" So that's what we did. And I love It!!!
And I am going to start a tradition of at the end of the post you tell your favorite song for that week or day. Mine is Hot N Cold by Katy Perry.
TTFN!!! OAO!!!!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Holy Crap that is red!!! You look beautiful even if I can't see both your eyes.

Chelsea said...

I love it! how fun to do something so different. And my favorite of all favorite songs right now is Love the way you lie by Eminem w/ Rihanna

Aimee said...

I'm with Chelsea on the current fav song. Why didn't you rotate the picture and what is OAO?

Sydney said...

Now that's a big change! Very brave, fun and cute. So old auntie doesn't know Love the Way You Lie (but at least I know who Eminem and Rhianna are) and I also don't know OAO or TTFN. Please educate me!

April said...

OAO means Over and out. And TTFN means ta ta for now

Unknown said...

Yay! I love it Enola, your so pretty!