Thursday, August 5, 2010

New Game

Jett pulled a lot of weeds at Grandpas house and good old Uncle Bob paid him for it.
(Of course I would have forced him to do it and told him it builds character, but that's just me)
Jett took his hard (well that's relative) earned money and went and got himself a new Wii racing game.
If he wasn't sleeping, eating or using the facilities, this is how we found him.
He would sometimes change position.
(Notice how he is still in his pajamas? I believe I took this picture after I got home from work at 2:30!!)
I mean you can't really blame mom for not making him get off. Every woman deserves some sanity sometimes. He's over the obsessed portion of the game and is back to being a little boy. Well, until he gets a new game that is.

3 comments:

Sydney said...

Are his thumbs sore?

Jennifer said...

Did he moves his bed down there??? Is that why he wouldn't really talk to Aaron on the phone? He was too distracted.

April said...

Thats the air mattress.
Enola