Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Jett Story


There is a local radio program called "Show Tune Saturdays" every Saturday night they play a whole bunch of different show tunes. The women of the house enjoy it, the men on the other hand pretend not to.
Last week Mom and the kids were in the car listening to said program and a new song started, Enola and Mom couldn't figure out what it was and Jett from the back pipes up, "It's Hairspray" sure enough as the song progressed it was from "Hairspray" to which Jett realizing his mistake promptly followed with, "I'm so embarrassed I knew that!"

Not sure I got all the facts right but since Mom doesn't post, I thought I'd share.
I'm not even sure she reads this blog :)

3 comments:

Sydney said...

Way to show your achilles heel Jett! Thanks for sharing Aimee. Let's see how long it takes your mom to notice :0)

April said...

I noticed. To add to that later on he id'ed Phantom of the Opera.

Jennifer said...

That's awesome Jett and the ladies will appreciate it when your older.

Mom does read it. Suprise to us all.