Monday, October 11, 2010

What up hommies?

I threatened during conference. Like the tape says, "I can't keep my mouth shut"
It takes a couple of times for the message to sink in. "I can't shut up!"
Don't let those pitiful eyes fool you.
Pops is always having to one up mom so naturally on Wed he was transported from work to the E.R. by ambulance, for...getting old basically. He went in for a stress test the following day and he was in the healthiest he could be for his age group and has less than 1% chance of having a heart attack in the next year. So turns out it was gas. Just playing, but we have a year till he can scare mom again.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

What warented the second taping?

Chelsea said...

poor Pops! hope the family can stay out of the hospital for awhile!

Sydney said...

Ah Jett, nothing a respectable female doesn't experience with an upper lip wax. Not that I know, I'm just sayin'...
Stay away from chili Don. Seriously, glad it was only gas!

Anonymous said...

NEVER underestimate the power of gas build up! (hehehe) Truly glad it wasn't serious, but you're right, Chelsea, the Kasch Clan seems to be spending a little too much time in hospitals. Knock it off people!
P.S. Jett - you wear it well:)

J Coastie said...

I've gone to the hospital for gas buildup...it's ok Don. haha