Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A lovely visit

From Grandma and Aunt Syd occurred over the holiday weekend. They joined us for Thanksgiving, which I didn't get pictures of and we were lucky enough to help celebrate Grandmas' 84th birthday!
Enjoying the wonderful rendition of "Happy Birthday"
Only mom would suggest putting a dinosaur on Grandmas' cake.
As Grandma put it, "A bag full of hot air does the job"
We were glad that we got to spend a fun but short while with these two wonderful ladies. Come back anytime.
Next up to visit: Becky and John!!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh my I even talked to Grandma on her birhtday and forgot to wish her a Happy one. She is beautiful and I wish we could have been there.

Sydney said...

Thanks for putting us up and putting up with us. And a special thanks to Aimee and Chris for sharing their cave space with me. xox to all.

Anonymous said...

Oh, thanks for the pics, Aimee. I'm sooooo excited to be coming soon. While the grandbaby is first on my mind, your mom's fantastic cooking is next:D

Dad Risser said...

What's the matter? Couldn't get a fire permit for all the candles you needed? ;)