Friday, November 12, 2010

Tough Guy

Jett had been taunting me to a wrestle.
Saying things like, "I'll show you things you haven't seen before" and "I will beat you so bad"
He ended up with a pink belly, begging me for mercy and he did utter the phrase, "Whoa I haven't seen that move before!"
He got a couple of good shots in, he did totally blindside me. Once! And it was only after the grumpy Pops told them to go to bed because I was getting them all worked up before bed and it was a school night, so I had stopped and turned my attention elsewhere when honestly he knocked me a good three feet sideways, it's a good thing there was a couch near by, Chris' shocked reaction was the only thing I saw because Jett took off running the other direction too fast.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

That video is awesome!!! It made me laugh.

Sydney said...

Yes Jett, tomorrow... there's always tomorrow. Bwahahahaha!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wait... Did I miss the wrestling video? You do realize, Aimee, it is only a matter of time before Jett really does 'work' you - be it tomorrow or shortly thereafter.

Jennifer said...

Makes me laugh everytime.