Thursday, January 6, 2011

Holiday...Celebrate

I apologize for not doing a family Christmas post sooner. My camera died after about 8 pictures and all the rest were on mom and dads camera and we all know they won't post anything so I will do with what I've got.
We were all excited to see that Jett got a BB (baby bullets) gun from Santa.
Enola got her Snugie she has been asking for. (No really she had been)
This year mom decided to have a New Years Tree. We took all of the Christmas ornaments down and Enola decorated the tree with ribbon and a purple star burst tree topper. Then she went above and beyond and decorated the entire living room. It looked really cute to be quite honest I wish I would have gotten more pictures of it. After the celebration we put all of the streamers, party popper paper, hats, tiara, and glow sticks on the tree to finish it off. It really was most enjoyable and I dare say it looked better than the "Christmas Tree"
We were a lively bunch. I handed out glow sticks to everyone who enjoyed playing with them while they watched their classic old school "Looney Toons" (not sure where the kids were when this photo was taken but they, and Chris, were the only ones not to fall asleep before midnight)
The Fam in front of the "NEW years" tree.
(Too bad you can't see more of the tree but I feel that I captured the family really well)

7 comments:

Aimee said...

P.S. mom is not groping Pops either.

Jennifer said...

That's hilarious because that is exactly what I was about to say, it's the first thing I noticed.

Great minds think alike and you can really tell how are parents raised us by how our great minds work ;)

Sydney said...

I thought the same thing! I'd like to think it also came through genetically.
I really like the idea of a New Years tree. I think I'll borrow it for next year.

April said...

I like that none of us are paying any attention.


Enola

April said...

In the last picture.



Enola

Dad Risser said...

Yeah, but , judging by the look in his eyes, I want to know what was in Jett's glass.

Anonymous said...

How did I miss the groping? HAHA! Probably because I was too distraught over my own ginormous pic:(