Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My kind of punishment

So last week I'm at work and I get a call from Chris telling me that he just got off the phone with Sego Lily, Jetts school. They could not get a hold of his parents or me. (Apparently they don't have my work number) For the second time that his school needs to call his parents they decide to go to a movie and not answer so I get to go and get him. I digress, anyway I call his school back to see what is wrong. Jett got all muddy and needed someone to bring him another pair of shoes, socks and pants. So I left work. (Pretty defined big (not little) arms if you ask me.)
I decided to just stop at the school on my way home and check him out. When we got home I decided that he is to clean until he should be home from school, and my personal favorite....he owes me one push up for every min of work I had to miss as well as every min of school he missed. (Because it was an accident that he didn't see the giant mud puddle while running for a pass playing football. Which is what he told me with his signature ---- eating grin.)

That means 135 push-ups. He started in sets of 20 (but the first 17 didn't count because not only did he do them wrong he stopped :D ) he pumped them out pretty quick. As the day wore on he slowed down. Understandably so. I know I couldn't do what he did.



He had three left to do.



Chris and I had a friend that was able to do a one armed pull-up. The kids thought that sounded easy.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I feel so bad for your future kids. Or any kids for that matter who have you as a babysitter. You are awesome and I love you!!!

Plus now I have so good idea's for the future.

Sydney said...

Corporal punishment is alive and well! Way to go Aim.
I've NEVER been able to do a pull up, even in my younger skinny girl day.
I also loved all the direction Jett got while he did pushups. A lot of cooks there. And yes, I'd say those are big guns on those little arms.

Anonymous said...

Aimee you're AWESOME! As are Jett's guns! I am VERY impressed with Jett's physical abilities. Jett - you be da man!!!