Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Smarty Pants

Ladies & Gentlemen meet the Lincoln Academy Student of the Term
(Well one of them at least)
It's a very prestigious title. You must have good grades, attendance, and be recommended by a teacher. We are not sure why she got it either...joke. Apparently she made a funny face when the Principal announced her name because he started laughing at her shocked expression, as well as some other students close by her. The family (the choice ones) knew ahead of time, unfortunately Pops and I had to work and moms car had broken down the day or two before hand. The parents took her out for ice cream that night and I took her out for ice cream the following Sat (I tried to convince her to go out for pie but it was her choice)
Give her a woot woot next time you talk to her. She deserves it.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Woot woot for Enola, congratulations girlie. And another woot woot for ice cream instead of pie, in-fact I think I need some ice cream myself.

Sydney said...

Woot woot NOW Enola! Very very proud of you. Hug and ice cream when I see you. Keep up the good work girlie.