Tuesday, February 1, 2011

While the parents were gone

I decided to paint their bathroom.
I figured that if they didn't like it they couldn't stop me and they would just have to deal with it or take the time to repaint themselves.
The color is, "Celery Mist" (it's a light green if you can't tell)
I also bought them a new shower curtain.
(never mind the curtain hooks. haven't replaced those yet)
So come for a visit, you will no longer be blinded by bright lime green paint and an old gross shower curtain!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

It look beautiful and I love the curtian. What do they think of it?

Unknown said...

I think that is worth a visit!!! looks great, you DIY-er!

Sydney said...

Aimee- you are desperately needed at my place... I'll leave if it will help.

Anonymous said...

It really was pretty. Fantastic improvement!!! (Sorry April - glad to see bright lime green go). I'm with Syd. You're needed at my house too!