Monday, April 25, 2011

It didn't end on April 1st

I came home a few days later after closing crawled into bed and felt something in the bed. My first thought was, "What did Chris eat/leave in the bed now?"
But I made the bed before leaving for work and I don't remember anything so I threw the covers back and....
Then I went to get something out of my drawers....
I would also find the small ones stuck inside my shirts throughout the next couple of days.

I am a very patient woman. I held on to all those beautiful post it notes and shredded them up. Carefully bagged them and hiked up to their room.
I just want to tell you...It was magical!

Up next week,
Jett and the pinewood derby.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is awesome, I love the way your mind works.

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sydney said...

H*I*L*A*R*I*O*U*S!!!! Your a mad genius Aimee.

Turi said...

Congratulations on your very special and fascinating blog, greetings from Sicily to visit my blog Turiddu savior thanks. http://www.youturi.blogspot.com

Kristy said...

Oh that's hilarious!