Friday, April 1, 2011

Post Its

More than just for handy little notes.
I had to get up early on my day off to accomplish this.
Poor mom got all the "fools". I was hoping the rubber-band around the sprayer on the sink would have gotten Jett just because he would have been the perfect height.
Mom and I put wax paper in the kids peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Which Enola informed us as soon as she got home that it pulled all the jelly out. And she ended up with just a pudding and drink for lunch.
The parentals got me back with my own stunt though while I was watching a documentary. Of course they had to steal my cleverness and team up.
So after I was done gathering the post its off of my car, I gave them back.
I was planning on putting Easter Egg dye in the shower head because we all know Pops would have been in the shower first. Unfortunately the shower head has been fused on with hard water. I even had the blue ones crushed up and ready to go.
There are a few more surprises awaiting them later today....
Hope your day was filled with laughter too!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I had no idea the post-its were that awesome. Mom said you put them all over the car but I was just thinking it was more random.

I always forget about April fools and never do anything funny or creative.

Anonymous said...

John and I used to be great April Fool's Day prankster, but we're boring now. BTW - you don't have to crush the Easter egg dye tablets, just put them in the shower head. That's what I used to do.

Aimee said...

i tried that once before and it took awhile to disolve and basically blocked the water, then it exploded...so I guess it worked

Sydney said...

I remember Grandma was big on April Fools day jokes. We always had fun with that as kids. When did I become so boring? Becky, what happened to us?