Friday, October 5, 2012

Preaching to the choir

I wish we would have gotten her first attempt on video. It was so much more ungraceful and that much more fun to watch.
(yes that noise is from Enola)
and for those of you who asked last post She is dancing to "Some Nights" by FUN.  She was showing me how the lead singer danced in the video.

Jett on the other hand is less spazmatic.

 Send donations to the Homestead c/o Aimee Mahana.
We thank you

So although I have over 100!! pictures to download on my camera it says there is nothing on there to download so you are going to miss the pic of dad in his fancy field worker hat installing not one but TWO new trees, here he is trying to figure out how to get the 800lb decorative rock out of the back of his truck.

Don't you worry all you Jett fans he will be in the next post.  I really only had one picture of him on my phone and it was when he passed out in the back seat of my car.  But here is one of Enola and I after one of our YW activities that went off the rails.
Aint she pretty, the blonde aint so bad either :) 

2 comments:

Sydney said...

So who was filming while Enola was jumping/gasping? Well done Ninja Jett.

Jennifer said...

No wonder Avalon loves Enola so much, they are both dramatic. Jett's dive is pretty sweet.

That sprinkler donation should have been started 15 years ago and you might have enough by now.