Friday, January 4, 2013

Adorkable

This is a post about Enola if you couldn't tell from the title.

First I wanted to start with this picture I took.  Taylor decided to grace us with his presence on Christmas and I couldn't pass up taking a picture of these two together.  Enola does little "taylor" things all the time, she is like the stone free female version of him.


Enola is constantly making us laugh.  The pictures below are from when I told her to look in my hand.  (notice how it is a piece of string) when she glanced and saw me coming near her she screamed and backed into my room and wouldn't come near me until I was able to catch her by the arm and drag her to me to really look at it.  It was pretty funny

 
Another funny story
We had sausages one day for breakfast and there were left overs, Enola wanted one the next day so she threw it in the microwave.  The little sausages began to let off steam making a high pitch whistling sound when Enola exclaimed.  "It sounds like they are crying...I can't take the screaming anymore" then took them out early.

Thanks to Allison Enola and I were able to go see the Mo Tab Christmas concert at the conference center.  Featuring Alfie Boe and Tom Brokaw but the best part was the surprise appearance by "The Candy Bomber" himself, Gail Halvorsen.  It was awesome
Ready to head out on the town.  Not sure why I couldn't open my eyes all the way even though it looks like I am trying really hard too. 

And finally one day Pops was lecturing Enola, like only Pops can (you know what I'm talking about siblings) anyway he's going on and on and she is sitting there listening when all of a sudden she just lets one rip and without missing a beat says to Pops, "My butt cheeks are applauding you"
Pretty sure the message got through!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad she has a sense of humor. I wish I was that quick. She is beautiful.

Unknown said...

Hahahaha. I can not believe how much she looks like Taylor. She is so grown up looking. make her stop:) Ps, you look awesome yourself there miss Aimee!

Anonymous said...

Growing up fast; however, keep the sense of humor (BTW - you have beautiful eyes :-D)

Sydney said...

Aimee- I think you're turning Japanese I really think so (come on, you know the song...)
So happy to have an update. Enola you are growing up way too fast! Miss you all.