Sunday, January 20, 2013

Jett

 I told you I would do a post on Jett

 He learned how to tie a tie and wanted some for Christmas so that is what I got him.  Some slick looking ties.  I was pleasantly surprised to see how excited he was to get them.  He is learning to tie all sorts of cool ways.  See picture above.  (ok so mom is learning all the real cool ways but once he gets comfortable with the "traditional" way I have no doubt he will be impressing the ladies with his mad tie skills)
As well as his mad six pack.  He is obsessed with his abs.  Well, with working out in general right now.  As long as he is exercising we aren't complaining.  Today he mentioned how he is a "buff missionary" cause he was all decked out in his suit and tie.  
You know how Enola is all narcissistic about her looks, that is how Jett is about his muscles.  But I guess if you've got it....
(notice in the above picture how Jetts nipples seem far apart...I told them they were practically in his armpits.  Mom said they weren't.  What do you think?)
Jett also received his arrow of light this last Thurs.  I'm not entirely sure what that is but I do know it is AWESOME and we are all very proud of him.
And he cut his hippie hairstyle.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

The Arrow of light takes a lot of hard work so that is awesome Jett. I've been wanting Daniel to tie his tie like that, I guess I should tell him.

Your such a little stud!

Sydney said...

Was out of town last week so just catching up. Wow- Jett you've changed quite a bit since I saw you last. You're getting all growed up, even though your nipples are in your armpits. (BAM- evil aunts and big sisters stick together to tease all others).
Seriously, looking good and the tie knot is WAAAYYY cool. A well dressed man will always impress the ladies. And trusting Jenni's report that the Arrow of Light is a lot of hard work, again I say, way to go! We're proud of you.