Monday, April 5, 2010

A Scout is honest and truthful!

Jett has started cub scouts this month. Last meeting I was late picking him up ( walmart with their 48 registers and they only open 4). When I got there everyone was gone so I headed home. He was there and told me he's leader brought him home. I called her house to tell her thank you but just got the answering machine, so I left a message. It wasn't even two minutes when she called me back. The following is our conversation.
Me: " Did you get my message?"
Leader:" Yes, but I have to tell you what Jett said he had me laughing so hard."
Me: "Oh no what now."
Leader:"When said we would take him home, he said "I don't know why she forgot, she probably is just making out with my Dad." I was laughing so hard I just said well thats good you know your mom and dad love each other."

No family secrets here!


Enola's young women had a stake talent contest last week. They were dancing dolls and she need a tutu for it, so I broke down and made one for here. you can't really tell, but it is a soft yellow, orange and cream. She looked cute in it and has already gotten our moneys worth out of it.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love those pictures. The tutu came out great.

Good job mom for posting (even if it says Aimee, we know you needed help).

Love and miss you all.

Aimee said...

She did it all by herself. I downloaded the pictures but she logged in. I guess because I "started" it says me. We're so proud of you mom.

Sydney said...

Wow... I kept looking for "Aimee posting" or "Enola Posting" but nothing.... I was so so confused. Then I looked at comments and it's true, TRUE, TWUE! April posted. Keep going sistah, we need the updates. That is if you can pull yourself away from your makeout session with Don long enough to post. I'll send chapstick.

Jennifer said...

I'm not so sure about that title???

Anonymous said...

What do you mean, Jenni, sounds like Jett was being truthful to me. I think it was Syd (correct me if I'm wrong) who called Toni once and Carlie answered. Syd asked Carlie if her mom was home to which Carlie responded, "yes but she's in the shower with dad"!!!!! Carlie probably was close to Jett's age at the time - Syd tells it better.
Love the tutu - Enola is adorable as usual.

NĂ©na said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omgsh Aunt Becky, I never heard that story and I'm laughing so hard.