Sunday, April 4, 2010

This is Enola Posting

Yes, Yes I know I am amazing. Well any how I will tell you whats going on with me (at least. I don't Know that much about Mom, Dad, OR Jetty that much even though I LIVE w/them) Well, school at Lincoln Academy is going AWESOME!!! I really like it a lot. Even though I started 4 term in math (no need for capitalization) w/ a F.(Shocked?? I wasn't.) now it is up to a D+. Don't worry I WILL BRING IT UP!!!PROMISE!!! And on Friday I went to Trafalga!!! And it was so fun!!! They had this simulator. OR it is also called a 4D movie ride. It is were you sit in a chair strap yourself in and then You watch the movie and the chair moves w/ the movie!!! I went on the Hunted Mine. TWICE!!! And then I went on the Cosmic Coaster. Which you are laterally just thrust around NON-STOP!!!! The wind is in your face!!! It is not a good thing to wear a skirt in FYI. And the same day i WALKED TO THE GAS STATION BY MY HOUSE!!! And I got 15oz thing of Root beer!!! AWESOME!!!! And IT IS A SPRING BRRRRRRRAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just hope it's not boring. And about 10 minutes ago that El Sentro Had a 6.9 Earthquake.



THE END OF MY CLASSIC TALE OF MY LIFE

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you posted Enola. I hope you get that math grade up because I know you are so smart.

Love You

PS were you shouting your post becuse my dear that is a lot of exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sydney said...

Where's Trafalga (besides the one in London)? Sounds fun. Keep working on that grade. I know you can bring it up too. You're a very smart cookie. Hope you had a nice Easter.

Anonymous said...

I had an F in an alegebra class in high school cause my teacher was a dork. Then I begged one of the other math teachers to transfer me to his class. He was a fantastic teacher and really cared about his students and made you accountable. Anyway - even though I came into his class half way through the year I was able to pull off a C-. You're on your way, cookie. Keep up the good work. Love ya.