Monday, March 14, 2011

PI Day

I like this new holiday Enola has decided to celebrate. I had no idea what she was talking about. But every March 14 is now pi day. You know...the numerical value of the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter 3.14159 blah blah blah. Well today is 3/14 so therefore we are having PIE. Yum!
Enola is wired up for the next twenty four hours or so because her being rail thin, you can actually see her heart beat in her chest so the Dr. is running a few tests to make sure everything is going the way it should.
Bob (Dons brother) sent mom this picture in the mail today. I have to say, I love it a lot! It just makes me happy. Obviously this was taken like somewhere around 40 years ago (tee hee hee)

In other news with no pictures to go along with it.

Avalon is home! Hooray. (Jenni is trying to relax and breathe for a bit so if she doesn't get a post up in the next 24-96 hours or so give her a break and relax. Or you will have to deal with me. And as Jenni so eloquently puts it, "You're (as in me Aimee) not afraid to speak your mind and be mean, and just not care what others think" She's right you know.)

Unfortunately Tiff is back in the hospital with Phenomena in both of her lungs.

As for our lovely mother. Give her a verbal high five and tell her how awesome she is because she has lost 20lbs! She can even put on and take her wedding ring off easily now. (Hasn't done that for five years) Hazah for mom!

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

yeah for April! I'm loving the caveman picture of Don. That is priceless!

Jennifer said...

First awesome gear Enola.

Second Daniel wouldn't believe me when I said that was dad, and I too love that picture.

Third thanks for looking out for me Aimee. And for keeping everyone a little updated on whats going on. I just got done getting all the pictures on so if I get a chance tomorrow I will post.

Jennifer said...

And seriously Tiff you need to stay OUT of the hospital.

Sydney said...

20 lbs! Way to go Sis. You've held out on me. You've never mentioned it when I've called.
I didn't think it was don either.
Enola- keep the octopus away! (she knows what it means)
I'm so sorry to hear about Tiffany! What a rough few months!
Aimee- what would we all do without you? xox

Anonymous said...

Aimee - you're a gem! (but you probably already know that)
Enola EAT!
April - congrats and you're on!
So glad Avalon is home and hope that Tiffany can get home soon too!
Love, Hugs & Prayers